SURF. HIKE. EXPLORE .MORE
Drift into the culture of Nicaragua southern region from Granada, San Juan del Sur and finalizing your vacation in Tola at Nicaraguas premier wellness resort Aqua. This 7 night wellness and adventure retreat will enable you to see a great deal of Nicaragua’s pristine sightseeing history while finishing your trip on the Emerald Coast of Tola, Nicaragua. Enjoy your stay in our private Nicaragua beach resorts. Street to Sand, this will by far exceed your expectations leaving with wanting more time in Nicaragua.
More Info on Trip Inclusions
- Private transportation to all destinations.
Local bilingual tour guide for the activities.
Lodging at described hotels in double room.
- Meals described on the itinerary.
Tours and activities described on the itinerary.
All entrances fees.
- Not Included:
- International Flights
- Tourist Card ($10 payable at your arrival in the airport)
- Insurance (We highly recommend to purchase a travel protection plan)
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Activities
- Other meals not specified
- Alcoholic beverages
Day 1Managua – International Airport – León
- After arriving at the International Airport you will be welcomed by our tour guide who will
- After breakfast you will start the city tour visiting the landmarks of Granada such as the central park, the cathedral, San Francisco Museum, the Old rail station and Elba Cigars Factory. In the afternoon you will enjoy a marvelous tour at the Choco Museum Workshops to create your own chocolate. And then you’ll move to Cabaña Amarilla Port, located just five minutes away from the city to take a relaxing boat tour around the “isletas” an archipelago of more than 365 little islands of volcanic origin in Lake Cocibolca
Day 3Granada – Masaya – Granada
- After breakfast we move to Masaya in a day trip visiting the gorgeous view of Apoyo Lagoon at Catarina viewpoint, also Masaya Volcano National Park, the most active volcano in the country. From Catarina you’ll travel to San Jorge Port to take the ferry for about an hour and arrive at the biggest island in Nicaragua: Ometepe Island. This island in the middle of Lake Nicaragua is composed for two volcanoes.
Day 4Ometepe Island – Aqua Wellness Resort in Tola
- During this day we ́ll take a tour around the island visiting, petroglyphs, spring waters, the main towns in the island and beaches your will enjoy the charm of its people and the magic of this place. In the afternoon we’ll take you to a secluded paradise near San Juan del Sur: Aqua Wellness Resort. This is a private Nicaragua beach resorts perfect for surf, snorkeling, yoga and sailing trips
Day 5-7Aqua Wellness Resort in Tola
- Aqua is nestled in a dramatic setting, cradled by a private cove and sheltered white sandy beach. The resort is located on Nicaragua’s “Emerald Coast”, 12 km north of San Juan Del Sur, with uninterrupted sunset views of the Pacific Ocean.
Day 8Tola – International Airport in Managua
- Today your private transfer will take you to the international airport to take your flight back home.